The webinar will cover documentation and coding for Medicare Risk Adjustment HCC coding. Medicare Risk Adjustment payment methodology only pertains to HMO Medicare Advantage Health Plans. However, it is really all about having the provider document the patient’s correct level of acuity by being more specific when it comes to the patient’s diagnoses and then of course making sure they are correctly being coded and submitted to the patient’s Health Plan.
You Will Learn:
- What Medicare Risk Adjustment HCC coding is all about.
- How providers need to be more specific in their documentation and support their diagnosis codes especially for the diagnoses that are HCC’s.
- How to interpret the documentation and assign the correct ICD9 codes for the diagnoses especially when it comes to the diagnoses that are HCC’s.
This webinar will benefit coders in their every day work through teaching:
- How to assign the correct ICD9 in regards to the HCC’s especially the “buddy code” system
- Review of the providers documentation and providing educational feedback regarding specificity of diagnoses and supporting documentation
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs and CPC-Ps
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.10
Already registered? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.51 % of your peers.You rated this event: