We will review the musculoskeletal section of ICD-10-CM to understand the differences of ICD-10-CM and the information needed from our providers that we may not currently receive to assign the appropriate code. We will review several chapters of ICD-10-CM, including those that hold the codes to replace V-codes and E-codes.
You Will Learn:
- Important documentation that will be needed for proper ICD-10 coding
- What do we need to be doing now in preparation of ICD-10
- Review of the musculoskeletal chapter of ICD-10
- Comparison of coding rules related to orthopedics from ICD-9 to ICD-10
- Other important things to consider now for ICD-10 not directly related coding
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $35.10
Already registered? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
Lynn is the Senior Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 28 years of experience in all areas of the physician practice. Lynn has been a presenter for AAPC at national conferences, workshops, audio conferences, and webinars. She is a former member of the NAB and also founded her local chapter.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.62 % of your peers.You rated this event: