During this webinar, we will review the proper coding for facet joint injections, facet joint denervation, epidurals, transforaminal epidurals, nerve blocks, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, intrathecal pump implants, trigger point injections, and nerve stimulators.
You Will Learn:
- CPT code selection for common procedures performed
- Coverage issues for pain management procedures
- ICD-9-CM code selection for common conditions
This webinar will review common pain management procedures and coverage policies that will impact payment. NCDs (National Coverage Determination) and LCDs (Local Coverage Determination) that relate to the procedures will be discussed as they relate to medical necessity and utilization.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CANPC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $35.10
Already registered? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Raemarie currently manages AAPC's product development, is a coding liaison to the AMA CPT® Editorial Panel, and has more than 20 years of experience in the medical field. With AAPC, she has also served as the clinical development manager for the exams program, national externship director, and as an advertising coordinator. Prior to joining AAPC, she spent many years at ConCorde Career Institute, Fla., where she served in several roles, including as an instructor for the coding and medical assistant programs. Ms. Jimenez has also worked as a medical assistant, billing and coding manager, instructor, auditor for outpatient and physician services, and physician educator. She received her BA in psychology from Florida Atlantic University.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 97.90 % of your peers.You rated this event: