OIG Workplan and Regulatory Update
Get an overview of the 2015 OIG Workplan, learn the regulatory changes related to ICD-10 implementation as well as other evolving regulatory changes that impact the coding community.
Register for $49
Save by Subscribing
Broadcast On: 9/9/2015
Time: 10:00am PT / 11:00am MT / 12:00pm CT / 1:00pm ET
Learn more about this event
Recent cases of Medicare fraud resulting in lengthy prison sentences for doctors and hospital administrators as well as significant financial fines and penalties have caught the attention of many in the industry. Are you prepared?
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) within the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is charged with ensuring that HHS programs and operations are conducted in accordance with the law and administrative rules. The OIG has the power to audit and bring suit against hospitals and other healthcare providers.
The OIG publishes their workplan on a yearly basis to announce the issues of particular interest to them. As a coder, you should know what the OIG is looking for and work with your management team to ensure your facility or office is in compliance.
Join us for this presentation by Chris Richards, a 27-year veteran of the Massachusetts Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for this presentation of what is on-deck for 2015-2016.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.42 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 2 CEUs
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 2 CEUs per webinar (80+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 80 on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
Already registered? Log in
Need to purchase for 20 or more? 844-825-1679
*prices are for members, non-members add $50 per person