Understanding the 2018 Physician Final Rule
January 31, 2018 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Given the amount of changes taking place in healthcare, it is extremely important to review each final Rule as it applies to your practice. This webinar will give an overview of the 2018 Final Rule for Physician Fee Schedule. In this overview we will discuss key changes and points of interest.
Why is this topic important?
Review of each Final Rule is a great first step in understanding the ever change regulatory world of Medicare.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Practice administrators/administration, coders, billers, physicians.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
This particular final rule discusses several Medicare coding requirements as well as the reimbursement for services provided to Medicare beneficiaries.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Attendees should come away with an overview of the 2018 Physician Final Rule.
Attendees will learn:
1. Patient over Paperwork inititive
2. New modifiers to 2018
3. Several new HCPCs codes will be discussed
4. Gain an understanding to the changes taking place in 2018 in programs such as MIPS and AUCs
- Final Rule Formatting
- Final Rule background
- Final Rule Summary
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.84 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 2 CEUs
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 2 CEUs per webinar (80+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 80 on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person