Behavioral Health Documentation Standards
April 24, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
During this presentation, we will review guidelines for proper documentation for pass audit reviews for Behavioral Health professional. Appropriate and thorough documentation can be tricky. We will cover best practices and common sense rules to ensure your documentation passes audit reviews, including Psychiatric Diagnostic Interviews, Crisis Visits, Interactive Complexity, Psychotherapy, Evaluation and Management visit and much more. We will also review proper coding to match the medical record documentation.
Why is this topic important?
To assist providers and staff in their Behavioral Health documentation to pass audit reviews.
Who would benefit from this topic?
All Behavioral Health and Psychiatric providers and staff.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
The person attending the webinar can gain the knowledge to make changes to their current processes that are not correct to avoid potential audit review fails and improper documentation, which may lead to monies being recouped from the provider.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Proper documentation standards that corroborates CPT/DX codes that are billed, resulting in passing any audit reviews.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Jamie has 21 years of experience in the medical billing and documentation profession, specializing in Behavioral Health and HEDIS
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person