Care Management Codes (TCM, CCM, CCCM)
September 20, 2017 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
CMS continues to recognize the need for patient care transitions, as well as ongoing care management. Have Transitional Care Codes and Chronic Care Codes confused you to the point that you do not know who can do what? Evolving information surrounding these codes has made claims processing difficult for coders. What date of service, place of service, and code are you supposed to use on your claim? What change is proposed for 2018 for RHC and FQHC? How do these codes interact with the new BHI codes? Get these questions answered in our webinar.
- Transitional Care Management- What is it?
- Transitional Care Management - CMS Comments
- Requirements for TCM Services Include
- Who May Furnish Services?
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.57 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 2 CEUs
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 2 CEUs per webinar (80+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 80 on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person