Learn more about this event
There are seven code choices for coding mastectomies and understanding which procedure your provider has performed can be frustrating. During this webinar, we will discuss each of the procedures and key phrases to help identify the correct CPT® and ICD-10-CM code. Through descriptions and images attendees can better understand proper code selection.
Why is this topic important?
As medical coders, we need to understand what we are looking for in our providers documentation.Complex surgeries such as mastectomies is no different.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone can benefit from this topic. You don't have to be coding for a breast surgeon to understand the complexities of this surgery.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
Individuals and/or their organizations will benefit with the understanding of the importance of documentation to choose the correct procedure code for proper reimbursement.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
From the new coder to the seasoned coder, there is always something new we can learn in coding these complex surgeries.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
Having well over 25 years of experience in medical coding, with over 10 of those years working in plastic/reconstructive surgery; Susan is confident she can bring a good understanding to all.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.16 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person