In the Shark Tank: When Coding Compliance Goes on Attack
October 26, 2016 11:00am MT
An important part of any effective coding compliance plan is to identify vulnerabilities that can pose significant risk to a medical practice. And, sometimes the worst vulnerabilities are made by your own policies and procedures!
Learn more about this event
An important part of any effective coding compliance plan is to identify vulnerabilities that can pose significant risk to a medical practice. And, sometimes the worst vulnerabilities are made by your own policies and procedures! In this session, we will walk through the most common mistakes that can lead to an expensive payback. Also discussed, are the most effective measures to mitigate the risk of non-compliance while allowing operation to keep swimming smoothly.
- Coding Compliance
- Disruptive Innovation
- Creating a Movement
- What’s Our Movement About?
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.83 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 2 CEUs
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 2 CEUs per webinar (80+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 80 on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person