Submitting A Bulletproof Claim
September 05, 2018 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
From the initial patient contact to the back end claim process and A/R management, we will identify and discuss the steps involved in producing a bulletproof claim. We will review claim components, coding, medical necessity and the importance of documentation in submitting a clean claim.
Why is this topic important?
Because understanding the components of a "bulletproof" claim will help assure fewer denials and a more consistent cash flow.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, billers, office managers, revenue cycle managers.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
Submitting a clean claim assures timely turn around for claim payment, thus promoting a streamlined cash flow. It also protects the practice/facility from undue risk.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Attendees will come away with a better understanding of not only what constitutes a clean claim and how to submit a clean claim, but with clear instructions, processes and tools to use when claims are not paid.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Linda’s 30+ years as a coder and biller and 12 years as a certified auditor have given her a comprehensive understanding of the workings of what constitutes a clean claim, of the components of clean claim and what to do and how to manage the denial of a claim.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 2 CEUs
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 2 CEUs per webinar (80+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 80 on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person