Consolidate the coding process with the one-stop resource developed exclusively for those who code for ophthalmology. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide includes 2017 CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM code sets specific to ophthalmology. Each specialty-specific procedure code includes its official description and lay description, coding tips, terminology, cross-coding, and national Medicare relative value units. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Features and benefits
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- HCPCS Procedure Codes. HCPCS procedure codes specific to your specialty with the same information as we provide for CPT codes.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, terms, cross-coding, Medicare RVUs, and Pub. 100 references.
- Organized by CPT® and HCPCS code. Essential procedures for ophthalmology are listed by CPT® or HCPCS code, along with crosswalks to ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. National Medicare relative value units for surgery codes and most diagnostic procedures are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information provides the references to Pub. 100 guidelines, follow-up days, and assistant-at-surgery.
- CCI Edits by CPT® and HCPCS code. CPT® codes with associated CCI edits in a special section and quarterly updates available online.
Cover Style: soft
Binding Style: spiral bound
Page Count: 800