CPT® Changes 2017 explains the changes throughout the entire code set, including those areas with some of the most noteworthy changes: Cardiovascular, Prolonged Office Services, Digestive, Radiation Oncology, Vaccines, and Pathology/Laboratory Testing.
AMA is a trusted authority when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT® code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
The 2017 edition features:
- Large page size and spiral binding
- Easy navigation
- Four-color printing to parallel CPT® Professional
- Two-column page layout for easy reading
- Rationales to communicate the reasons for — and the implications of — the changes
- Tables at the beginning of each section detailing the code changes within that section
- Subject-code index for quick search and access to codes and procedures