New Launch: Illustrated Guides Tailored to Your Oncology & Hematology Procedure Coding Needs
We are introducing an all-new illustrated specialty guide — Coders’ Specialty Guide 2017: Oncology/Hematology, that will serve as a one-stop reference for all your 2017 oncology and hematology procedure coding needs.
Ace Your 2017 Oncology & Hematology Procedure Claims with Complete Details on One Page
You’ll find 2017 CPT® codes with official code
descriptors, new and revised code advice, simply-written lay term
descriptions, Medicare fee amounts for both physicians and hospitals,
CCI edits for each procedure, detailed list of CPT® and HCPCS modifiers, billing tips from TCI experts, and so much more.
You’ll also find these extremely helpful features aimed at simplifying your coding and reimbursement:
- Combo book of oncology and hematology for one easy reference
- Specialty-specific HCPCS codes, lay term descriptions and convenient tips
- Quick-reference ICD-10-CM crosswalk for every procedure code
- Dictionary-style headers and colored bleed tabs that contain code ranges on each page
- Illustrations with captions depicting related codes for each visual
Drive your oncology and hematology coding and reimbursement
in the right direction with this exclusive guide tailored to your