Your Go-To Companion for All Your Emergency Medicine Procedure Coding Needs
You asked, and we delivered. Based on customer request, SuperCoder Illustrated Guides will come to you in one more specialty – Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Emergency Medicine. The brand new guide will serve as a one-stop guide for all your 2017 emergency medicine (EM) procedure coding needs.
Emergency Medicine CPT® Codes & How-To Details in One Quick-Reference Guide
The spiral bound guide will feature 2017 CPT® codes for EM with official
code descriptors and lay terms, Medicare reimbursement information and
CCI edits, modifiers and billing tips, and much more.
The specialty coding manual for emergency medicine care will also enrich your coding with these bonus features for 2017:
- More Emergency medicine CPT® codes than you’ll find in any other code book
- EM-specific HCPCS codes, lay terms and useful tips to boost your reimbursement for supplies, equipment, and drugs
- ICD-10-CM crosswalk for every procedure code to check medical necessity
- Paginated index of all codes & dictionary-like headers
- Captioned illustrations that include related codes for each image
- And more