Easy Reference Guide for Your 2017 Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Coding Needs
The Coding Institute (TCI) is launching an all-new illustrated specialty guide — Coders’ Specialty Guide 2017: Physical /Occupational/Speech Therapy that will serve as a one-stop reference for all your physical, occupational and speech therapy procedure coding needs.
Packed with Specialty Content for All Your 2017 Procedure Coding Needs
The brand new guide will cover all of the expert features you’ve come
to expect in SuperCoder illustrated books including 2017
specialty-specific CPT® codes, official code descriptors, simplified lay term descriptions, CCI edits for each procedure, CPT® and
HCPCS modifiers, Medicare reimbursement information, facility and
non-facility RVUs, billing tips, illustrations, and much more.
Plus, these Handy Bonus Features That Gives You the Edge
- Combo book of physical, occupational and speech therapy for one quick reference
- Specialty-specific HCPCS codes, lay terms, and fail-safe tips
- Instant ICD-10-CM crosswalk for every CPT® code to check medical necessity
- Index of all CPT® codes with page numbers
- Colored bleed tabs with code ranges on each page
- Illustrations with clearly-written captions that show related codes for each visual
Why miss out on critical procedure coding details for physical,
occupational and speech therapy when you can get everything in this
exclusive specialty guide.