The class times are 5-9pm. Dates for the class are as follows:
With a test
date of 10/30/2021
The fees and the terms
are as follows:
CPC Course Cost :
$1,895 per student, after September 1st late registration the course fee is $2395.00 which includes:
- 2 Student workbooks
- In Person and Online Live interactive instruction
- Prep to take the CPC Exam
- Online access to additional CPC instruction
- Online practice exams after each chapter
We offer you a student
discount for these items that you will need to attend the course.
- Current year CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10: Book Bundle cost
209.95 ( Actual cost 352.85) savings of
- AAPC Membership ( if not already a member) cost:
100.00 ( Actual cost 175.00) savings of
- CPC Exam: cost 325.00 ( Actual cost 425.00) Savings of 100.00
We are also offering the ability to log in live with Zoom. If you or you know anyone that cannot be in person and would like to attend.
Everyone who is
attending must sign up for the course by August 14th 2021.
A completed roster will be
sent to the AAPC. The last date to drop out from the course is September 1st
Payment is due prior to
August 1. However early registration is preferred.
If anyone does not show
for the first week of class , without informing the instructor, they will
forfeit the cost of the course.
As we have to pay for
workbooks and access to AAPC Blackboard for the additional on line training.
Please access the link below to register for the course.
please reach out to the instructor if you have any questions:
or by phone: 631-921-4698