- Dates: December 14, 2016
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Mountain Time MST)
- Locations: Virtual (online)
- Presentation Length:
- On Demand available: December 15, 2016 at 12:30PM MST *
- Author: Terry Fletcher
As reimbursement rates go down, it will become crucial to code and maximize your resources, and efficiency. Our fall presentation on 2017 coding, billing and reimbursement for cardiology will help you make the most of each submitted claim.
Get the insights you need for successful physician reimbursement for cardiology, including:
• 2017 Cardiology Specialty CPT Coding Updates
• ICD-10-CM 2016-2017 Coding Update with practice examples
• Cardiac Cath Coding> Mastering the basics and understanding the documentation guidelines and modifiers associated with these services
• Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)> Coding for Medicare and Non-Medicare claims. (There is a difference). Focusing on code capture from examples and actual procedure reports.
• Medicare vs. CPT Cardiology Coding. Knowing the rules, inclusions and exceptions.
• EP Discussion: Pacemakers, Cardioverter Defibrillators, BiV (ICD's), Ablations and Device Checks. Doing it right the first time.
• TAVR Coding- The 2017 Update
• Practical Discussion on E/M for Cardiology & the new Telemedicine update for 2017
• Office Diagnostics Coding: EKG's, Holters, Stress Tests, Nuclear Medicine, Echo's, and where "Supervision Guidelines" factor in for compliance
• Modifiers: Your Key to Reimbursement. -25, 59, -X Modifiers, and more
• Peripheral Vascular 2017 updates for Cardiology. Renals, Lower Extremity and Carotids
Register Today! Select a date below:
About The Author
Terry Fletcher CPC CCC CEMC CCS CCS-P CMC CMSCS CMCS ACS-CA SCP-CA
Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator, Auditor & Author
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a specialty coding expert , auditor, and educator with over 30 years of healthcare experience. She is based in Laguna Beach, California. Terry has served AAPC members in various capacities, including the National Advisory Board (member), AAPCCA (former chair), and as a national AAPC Conference educator. She currently works as technical editor for the Cardiology Coder's Pink sheet from DecisionHealth, LLC and editorial advisor for Cardiology Coding Alert! and Practice Management Coding Alert! from The Coding Institute. Terry also works as an educator for McVey Seminars, MGMA, Audio Educator, AAPC, AHIMA, Medlearn, and DecisionHealth, presenting over 100 specialty coding and reimbursement seminars, teleconferences, and webinars every year. She holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics and carries multiple certifications, including the CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, and CMC. Her coding and reimbursement specialties include: Cardiology, Peripheral-Cardiology, Gastroenterology, E/M Auditing, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Neurology, and Interventional Radiology.
Can't Attend Live? Available 'On-Demand' December 15th
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Includes electronic workbook
- Learn at your own pace, with the ability to pause or re-watch parts
Already subscribed? Log in
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.