Wiki Coronado Springs Resort

lwahl

New
Best answers
Y'all are pretty fast at getting rooms for the conference in 2025! The Casitas rooms are completely booked, so are the standard view rooms. The next most inexpensive rooms are the water view rooms. For those of you still waiting, you may not want to wait much longer.

Remember that there will be a block of rooms available to reserve through AAPC at the conference room pricing.

There doesn't have to be a rush to reserve a room now, unless someone prefers to stay elsewhere outside of the room block.

(I just didn't want anyone to feel pressured to book rooms now - there will be rooms available for conference attendees to reserve.)

Remember that there will be a block of rooms available to reserve through AAPC at the conference room pricing.

There doesn't have to be a rush to reserve a room now, unless someone prefers to stay elsewhere outside of the room block.

(I just didn't want anyone to feel pressured to book rooms now - there will be rooms available for conference attendees to reserve.)
Are the block of rooms available yet to book?

Glad to hear that there will be a block. I may switch when it gets announced.