Wiki Evan Blackstone Scam

mmckibbin

Contributor
Best answers
I was just offered a job from a man named Evan Blackstone from Orlando Health. It is a scam. It looks very legitimate but I called the actual Orlando Health to verify the person and they told me they didn't have anyone there by that name. So be safe out there everyone. The job felt to good to the true as well.

I was just offered a job from a man named Evan Blackstone from Orlando Health. It is a scam. It looks very legitimate but I called the actual Orlando Health to verify the person and they told me they didn't have anyone there by that name. So be safe out there everyone. The job felt to good to the true as well.
I was offered the job as well from Evan,defiantly a scam.

When I called Orlando Health they gave me an email address to send all the emails to so they can have their security look into it. Do you still have those emails? I can give you that email address so they have more information to go off of.

I received the same offer... What does he have to gain with this scam ?

Identity theft for starters and then he wants you to buy your own computer equipment because after 6 months it's yours and your name has to be on the point of sale. So its probably a money scam with that.