Wiki Need Help Billing United Heartland Care workers comp Wisconsin

Best answers
I am a former CNA now stay at home mom that provided round the clock care for someone, not through a facility. Workers comp has stated that I can be paid but I need to submit the correct forms and codes. As this is not my profession I do not know the correct codes, and they said that they can not tell me how to bill them and suggested I reach out here. I provided ADLs 24/7 for around two months in the patient's parent's home. They have requested that I fill out a HCFA 1500 Form.

after looking at the HCFA 1500 I am lacking some required information and codes; this includes:
  • Item 10d. Claim Codes (Designated by NUCC)
  • Item 17b. Referring / ordering physician's NPI
  • Item 21 Diagnosis or nature of illness or injury
the codes that I have found on here that I think might fit are:
HCPCS CODES:
  • S5126 Attendant care services per diem
  • S9122 Home health aide or CNA providing care in the home; per hour
  • S5121 chore services; Per diem
  • S5131 Homemaker Service, NOS; Per Diem
  • S5136 Companion Care, Adult (E.G., IADL/ADL); Per Diem
  • S9977 Meals, Per Diem, Not otherwise specified
  • A0080 Non-Emergency transportation, per mile - vehicle provided by volunteer (individual or organization), with no vested interest

CPT Codes
  • 99600 Unlisted Home Visit Service or Procedure
If there is any one able to help me fill out these forms, or put me in contact with someone who can. That would be greatly appreciated. I can also provide more information if needed as well. Thank you for your time.

I am a former CNA now stay at home mom that provided round the clock care for someone, not through a facility. Workers comp has stated that I can be paid but I need to submit the correct forms and codes. As this is not my profession I do not know the correct codes, and they said that they can not tell me how to bill them and suggested I reach out here. I provided ADLs 24/7 for around two months in the patient's parent's home. They have requested that I fill out a HCFA 1500 Form.

after looking at the HCFA 1500 I am lacking some required information and codes; this includes:
  • Item 10d. Claim Codes (Designated by NUCC)
  • Item 17b. Referring / ordering physician's NPI
  • Item 21 Diagnosis or nature of illness or injury
the codes that I have found on here that I think might fit are:
HCPCS CODES:
  • S5126 Attendant care services per diem
  • S9122 Home health aide or CNA providing care in the home; per hour
  • S5121 chore services; Per diem
  • S5131 Homemaker Service, NOS; Per Diem
  • S5136 Companion Care, Adult (E.G., IADL/ADL); Per Diem
  • S9977 Meals, Per Diem, Not otherwise specified
  • A0080 Non-Emergency transportation, per mile - vehicle provided by volunteer (individual or organization), with no vested interest

CPT Codes
  • 99600 Unlisted Home Visit Service or Procedure
If there is any one able to help me fill out these forms, or put me in contact with someone who can. That would be greatly appreciated. I can also provide more information if needed as well. Thank you for your time.

What state? The coding, billing, and reimbursement can vary widely from state to state, as each state makes the rules for its own Workers' Compensation programs.