Official CPC® Certification Study Guide
AAPC's Official CPC® Certification Study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CPC® exam. Twenty chapters will guide you through a review of anatomy and terminology, ICD-9, HCPCS, and CPT® coding for each body system, E/M coding, anesthesia, radiology, pathology/laboratory and appropriate use of modifiers. This covers all the content sections found on the exam and will also provide you with testing tips for taking the AAPC's CPC® exam.
The study guide is not an introduction to coding but a review of coding concepts.
- Anatomy and Medical Terminology Review
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CPC® exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CPC® certification exam
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important coding concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CPC® exam
- 200+ Test your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
AAPC's CPC® Online Practice Exams are highly recommended to supplement this study guide. These online practice exams will add an additional 150 questions to your preparation.
2014 CPC® Study Guide - $99.95 (Members: $69.95
Not an AAPC Member?
Add AAPC Membership
for $125 to get member prices.
Add to Cart