CPPM™: Online Practice Manager Training Course
This practice manager training course teaches fundamental skills for managing a physician’s
practice and prepares the learner to sit for AAPC's CPPM™ exam. The training is recommended
for those who are ready to advance their careers in practice management.
- Developed by a team of certified practice managers who are available to assist and answer student’s
questions as needed.
- Provides the flexibility to complete coursework at home on your own schedule.
- Must be completed within a three (3)-month period or less from date of purchase (additional time
extensions may be purchased for $29.95 per month).
- Billing, coding, or management experience in a medical clinic is highly recommended.
The course includes:
- Online course manual (print option)
- 14 chapters covering all CPPM™ exam categories
- 175+ chapter review questions
- Seven (7) hours of online lectures
- Practical activities to enforce learning
- 100-question online final exam
- Access to live coaches
- Access to private discussion forum
- 20 CEUs
Course chapters cover all CPPM™ Exam categories:
|Health Care Business Processes & Workflow
||Marketing and Business Relationships
|Health Care Reform
||Space Planning and Operational Flows
|Fraud & Abuse and Corporate Compliance
||HIPAA & Patient Data Security
|Quality in Health Care
||Electronic Medical Records
| Medical Office Accounting
||Health Information Exchange
|Principles of Physician Reimbursement
||Modern Health IT & Interoperability
|Health Care Revenue Cycle Management
|Human Resource Management
Enroll in the CPPM™ Online Training Course
- By purchasing any online course and other items, I certify that I have read and agree to the online
course Terms and Conditions and
the Refund Policy.
- Date of purchase is considered your course start date, additional time will be given for processing
of your order. After your order is processed you will receive further email instruction on course
- The CPPM™ exam voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Membership is required
to take any AAPC examination.