Wiki Dorsi Flap

codedog

True Blue
Best answers
I need help with this procedure.

Preoperative Diagnosis: Deformity of the legs folllowing open fracture of the distal phalanx complicated by open wound problems requiring free tissue transfer.

OPERATION : DEBULKING OF PREVIOUSLY APPLIRD LATISSIMUS DORSI FLAP AND SKIN GRAFT 154 CM

Procedure:
The patient was brought to the operating room, placed under adequate general and endotracheal anesthesia. Both teh legs and the right thigh were prepped with Bentadine scrub followed by Bentadine solution and then draped in the customary fashion. 20 cc on 0.25% Marcaine with adrenaline were diluted into 200 cc and this was injected into the donor site. The leg to be debulked was then carved down using a wick blade until the contour appeared equal to the opposite leg. Hemostasis was achieved with Bovie and compression and diluted adrenaline soaked wraps. A skin graft was taken at 12,000 of an inch from the contralateral thigh. The donor site in the thigh was dressed with Adaptic and Tegaderm. The skin graft was then pie crusted and stapled into position. A mild compressive dresing was then applied.

I'm looking at cpt code 15610, 15100, and 15102. If this is true, what diagnosis should I use or do you have any other suggestions on cpt and diagnosis?

Thanks

Last edited: