Wiki HELP

cmnagy72

New
Best answers
I'm finding it very difficult to pass my CPC exam. I would welcome any studying, marking or just plane old help on how to prepare better. I failed twice with a 53% and a 63%. Most videos out there are outdated. Standing by for hope. Thanks everyone in advance.

Please use the search feature in the forums and use words such as: study tips, CPC exam, CPC fail, exam tips, etc. There are already loads of posts where you will find helpful info.

I'm finding it very difficult to pass my CPC exam. I would welcome any studying, marking or just plane old help on how to prepare better. I failed twice with a 53% and a 63%. Most videos out there are outdated. Standing by for hope. Thanks everyone in advance.
I found that watching medicalcodingbyjen on YouTube and Tiktok very helpful. She has helpful tips, and has lives where she goes over scenarios and best way to narrow down your choices. She's worth a look. She also shows the best way to tag your coding book for the test.

Hi, I watched all of Hoang Nguyen videos on YouTube and did the examples he does on paper. He will show you how to highlight key words in the examples, your book and also give you notes to put in your book. His notes for each chapter of the CPT book helped me tremendously for my test. Hope this helps and good luck :)