The CEMC™ study guide offers a comprehensive review of evaluation and management coding in preparation for the CEMC™ exam. It covers all topics tested in the actual exam and is filled with practical examples; including an E/M chapter with examples that are specialty specific, using 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines. Also included is a 35-question Test Your Knowledge exam with answers and rationales.
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CEMC™ exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CEMC™ certification exam
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CEMC™ exam
- 35 Test your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- Answer key includes dissection of note for further clarification of proper coding.