Unlock the Secrets to Gynecology and Obstetrics Coding
Broadcast: Oct 14, 2016 at 8:30AM
On Demand Availability: October 14, 2016
Presenter: Linda Hallstrom, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMCPeggy A Stilley, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, COBGC
Locations: Virtual (online)
Presentation Length: 4 Hours
Author: Peggy Stilley, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, COBGC, ACS-OB
This Interactive Workshop will cover both Gynecology and Obstetrics CPT® and ICD-10-CM coding. Understanding the CPT ®codes andthe associated surgical procedures will assist the coder in selecting the appropriate codes, and have the knowledge to effectively work towards proper reimbursement for your surgeons.
This training is designed specifically for OB specialists, auditors, coders and those who may work directly with physicians.
- Review CPT® format and guidelines
- Compare Global Surgical Package based on CPT®and Medicare guidelines
- Common Surgical Modifiers
- Maternity Care and Ultrasounds
- ICD-10-CM coding
Register Today! Select a date below:
||$149.95 (Non Members: $189.95)
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.