ICD-10 Documentation Training for Physicians
ICD-10 Documentation Training
Non Member: $395
These 3-hour courses are offered by medical specialty and teach ICD-10-CM documentation requirements at the physician level. Developed by physicians and for physicians, each calls out the critical documentation practices required to maintain reimbursement once the ICD-10 transition occurs. In addition, the top clinical conditions for each specialty are addressed with specific emphasis on their associated documentation and coding requirements.
- 3-hour online course (choose from 21 specialties)
- Taught by a physician and from a provider’s perspective
- Covers format, structure, guidelines, and requirements for ICD-10-CM
- Reviews case examples for top clinical conditions (per specialty)
- CME Credit: Approved for three (3) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Quick-reference pocket manual with condition-specific guidelines (per specialty)
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk with top 50 codes (per specialty)
Note: Courses are offered via an online e-learning format but can be delivered onsite in a live classroom setting at
These courses are offered for the following specialties:
ICD-10 Documentation Training - $395 (Members: $295
Add to Cart
Need more than 10? Call 800-626-2633 x4 us for volume discounts.
About the Presenter
Dr. Joe Nichols is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who has spent the past 15 years focused on health information technology and independent consulting. Since 2009, he's played a leadership role in the ICD-10 transition and has been actively helping the industry prepare for this change by acting as the co-chair of the ICD-10 Crosswalk Sub-workgroup, the "ICD-10 Virtual Implementation Project" on behalf of WEDI (Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange), and the development of AAPC's physician documentation training.