ICD-10 Assessment: Clinical Documentation Evaluation
Documentation will become critical
After thousands of ICD-10 assessments, we’ve noticed that only 37% of today’s documentation is ready for the transition. This confirms that one of the largest problems following the October 1, 2014 implementation date will be insufficient documentation to support the specificity required for the new ICD-10 code sets. We are concerned this has been forgotten among the other education, training, and
implementation objectives. If the office is fully prepared for ICD-10, but clinical documentation
has not improved, accurate coding and proper payment will not be possible. We believe a behavioral
change in documentation habits for most providers will be necessary—and now is the time
to start preparing.
An ICD-10 assessment will:
- Evaluate your current documentation in preparation for ICD-10.
- Identify the deficiencies and education needed to improve.
- Avoid denied or un-billable claims and reduce the risk of interruption in revenue.
Pricing as low as $395 for:
- 10 pre-training (baseline) chart note evaluations.
- 10 post-training (final) chart note evaluations.
Request an Evaluation
Please complete the following form
or call 866-200-4157: