|ICD-10-CM Conferences |
| Chicago, IL
||August 18 - 30
| Anaheim, CA
||September 18 - 20
Learn to code for ICD-10-CM and fulfill AAPC’s certification maintenance requirements for ICD-10-CM. In addition, enjoy the added benefits of a regional conference with additional education (CEUs), networking, and entertainment.
AAPC’s ICD-10 Conferences have extremely limited space, but offer the best value of any ICD-10 training method for the registration cost.
Conference will include:
- Up to 21.25 CEUs (ICD-10-CM training + additional conference sessions)
- 3-days of training including a complete ICD-10-CM code set training led by Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CGSC, COBGC, CPEDC, CENTC and Vice President of ICD-10 Training and Education for AAPC
- ICD-10 format and structure
- Complete in-depth ICD-10 guidelines
- Nuances found in the new coding system with coding tips
- ICD-10-CM Training Manual
Online ICD-10-CM Proficiency Assessment Course ($395 value) – refresh your boot camp training and satisfy AAPC’s ICD-10 certification maintenance requirements.
Attendance to all conference events and general sessions
Meals throughout the conference
Hotel stay may be added for a nominal cost
2014 ICD-10-CM Code Set Book may be purchased for