ICD-10 Training for Physicians
One of the largest problems following the October 1, 2015 implementation date for ICD-10 will be documentation insufficient to support the specificity required for the new ICD-10 code sets. A recent study noted 62 percent of physicians cited managing ICD-10 documentation as a "major concern". Is your clinical documentation ready?
Documentation Assessment for ICD-10
- Evaluate your current documentation in preparation for ICD-10.
- Identify the deficiencies and education needed to improve.
- Avoid denied or un-billable claims.
- Reduce the risk of interruption in revenue.
- 10 pre-training (baseline) chart note evaluations.
- 10 post-training (final) chart note evaluations.
ICD-10 Documentation Training for Physicians
- Learn to document and code for ICD-10 (choose from 21 specialties).
- Taught by a physician and from a provider’s perspective.
- Learn the structure, guidelines, and requirements for ICD-10-CM.
- Review case examples, and top 50 codes (per specialty).
- 3-hour online course (by specialty).
$295 per provider