Aminmequita

Contributor
Best answers
I am Studying for the exam But if anyone Out there could give me pointers or help me study that would very helpful because i really want to become a coder My name is Amin my contact number is 9145729326 I am in NY if anyone out there would like to study together or like i said just reach me
or reply to this thread.

Please and Thank You.

Exam prep advice

Hey yall I was just wondering how long I should study for the CPC exam? I am planning to take it march 19, and I have purchased one practice exam and I am thinking about purchasing the study guide, but this only gives me a little under 2 months to study for it, is that long enough? I have 3 months on the job experience with my BCHH-C ICD-10 credentials, and I have my AAS in health info tech. Thank you!

I would recommend the practice exams sold by AAPC. I purchased practice exams from other vendors and they weren't really helpful. For me the key to passing the exam was not so much remembering the codes. But to make sure you are properly reading the questions and the book when answering. Its a lot of procedures that look the same at first glance that aren't the same. Also, GUIDELINES GUIDELINES GUIDELINES.... Get to know these, not necessarily remembering them but reviewing them to make sure you understand them. I was told by my instructor to redo practice exams until you get a 80% or higher. Get to know your book. I hope this helps....

Ebony Jones,CPC

Exam prep advice

I would recommend the practice exams sold by AAPC. I purchased practice exams from other vendors and they weren't really helpful. For me the key to passing the exam was not so much remembering the codes. But to make sure you are properly reading the questions and the book when answering. Its a lot of procedures that look the same at first glance that aren't the same. Also, GUIDELINES GUIDELINES GUIDELINES.... Get to know these, not necessarily remembering them but reviewing them to make sure you understand them. I was told by my instructor to redo practice exams until you get a 80% or higher. Get to know your book. I hope this helps....

Ebony Jones,CPC

Thank you for your advice, Ebony! I will be doing these =]

practice exams

Hi,
I am taking the CPC test
Saturday the 6th of Feb.
I bought all the test from AAPC, they have helped
but I am still having a little trouble with them.
I was told that these practice test are harder than the actual
exam itself.
Has anyone heard that? I am so nervous!
Any tips would be great!
Thanks,
Diane

Any

Manage your time and peace of mind

Manage your time and your concentration is more important.
Do small questions first ( means answer length is small, Terminology,radiology etc,,,)

Best of luck
Sarith kalikkot CPC-A

Cpc exam 2016

Like i said before if anyone out there wants to study together either in person or on the phone my number is 9145729326 the more studying and understanding of all the code books i think the more successful we will be in passing the exam. So whoever is interested please let me know

Hi,
I am taking the CPC test
Saturday the 6th of Feb.
I bought all the test from AAPC, they have helped
but I am still having a little trouble with them.
I was told that these practice test are harder than the actual
exam itself.
Has anyone heard that? I am so nervous!
Any tips would be great!
Thanks,
Diane

Any
How was the exam was it hard?

Taking test March 26

Like i said before if anyone out there wants to study together either in person or on the phone my number is 9145729326 the more studying and understanding of all the code books i think the more successful we will be in passing the exam. So whoever is interested please let me know

Hey, I am in Houston, I will love to be a study partner. Are you still interested in studying?