Coding for Pediatrics, ensure accurate billing and prompt payment with high quality coding. Participants will follow clinical vignettes to learn about preventive medicine coding, inpatient hospital coding, common office procedures and modifiers.
You Will Learn:
- Accurate coding for common office procedures, and modifiers
- Coding for inpatient and high risk pediatric services
- Pediatric preventive services coding.
Coders will be able to assess their current day to day billing and coding practices and determine if they are maximizing reimbursement and billing for commonly missed services appropriately.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CPEDC, CEMC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Lisa is the Manager of the Special Investigations Unit at Providence Health Plans in Beaverton, OR. Lisa has a Master's Degree in Healthcare Business Leadership and an undergraduate degree in Psychology with emphasis in behavioral modification which provides tools for teaching adults. She is a charter member of the Columbia River Chapter of the AAPC and a Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) since 1996. She is a member of the Medical Group Managers Association (MGMA) and has attained Fellowship status in the American College of Medical Practice Executives (FACMPE) in 2008. She has had the good fortune to spend much of her 18 year healthcare career managing excellent teams and educating colleagues on coding, revenue cycle improvement and compliance. She has a broad range of healthcare experiences in small physician’s clinics, multi-practice medical/surgical practices, a large teaching hospital, compliance consulting, and a medium-size health plan. Lisa is a national speaker at conferences and seminars regarding healthcare reimbursement, coding and interpersonal skills. She lives in Beaverton with her supportive husband and two wonderful children.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.20 % of your peers.You rated this event: