The HCPCS Coding Clinic delivers the official guidance published quarterly by the American Hospital Association (AHA) Central Office on correct HCPCS level II code usage. Each issue offers consistent and accurate advice for the proper use of HCPCS and includes information on HCPCS reporting for hospitals HCPCS Level 1 (CPT®) and Level II codes, the latest code assignments from emerging technologies, and real examples.
This Add-On includes:
- Information on HCPCS reporting for hospitals HCPCS level I (CPT) and level II code
- The latest code assignments from emerging technologies
- Real examples
- Search articles by code or keyword
- Practical tips for improving data quality
* Available with Complete Coder and Pro Fee Coder
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.