Wiki Failed Practicode

cyoder824

New
Best answers
I have made it through the 600 cases but failed and now I am unsure of what I have to do? I haven't submitted my 80 hours of schooling towards the A removal either and am wondering how exactly to do that also?

I don't have anyone that has ever done this before to be able to ask questions, so I will take all the help I can get! Thank you!

Just starting my Practicode journey and saw that you can request a job reset. It says it does not give you more time or an extension of time (but you can also request that), and it will reset all 600 cases. I hope that helps! Good luck!

I have made it through the 600 cases but failed and now I am unsure of what I have to do? I haven't submitted my 80 hours of schooling towards the A removal either and am wondering how exactly to do that also?

I don't have anyone that has ever done this before to be able to ask questions, so I will take all the help I can get! Thank you!
Had you done any of the assessments in the old Practicode? I was told I had failed too, because my last 200 cases were migrated to the new platform in June with less than 70%. But when I called Customer Service they said I should be graded on all 600 cases. The coach was able to confirm my first 2 assessment grades would be averaged with the score on the migrated module, which gave me a passing grade.

Had you done any of the assessments in the old Practicode? I was told I had failed too, because my last 200 cases were migrated to the new platform in June with less than 70%. But when I called Customer Service they said I should be graded on all 600 cases. The coach was able to confirm my first 2 assessment grades would be averaged with the score on the migrated module, which gave me a passing grade.
I haven't. But I luckily had taken notes on everything I got wrong. They reset it & I was able to fix my mistakes. Ended up passing!!