Wiki HealthCon 2025

Will be attending and for the first time. Is April 6th, the first day a full day and does it end on a full day? Are rooms available for booking with AAPC now? Are you able to use the Disney transportation from airport to resort? Thanks

Will be attending and for the first time. Is April 6th, the first day a full day and does it end on a full day? Are rooms available for booking with AAPC now? Are you able to use the Disney transportation from airport to resort? Thanks
I would wait for them to post room block where you get a discount. It might be more costly without using the discount they get.

I am attending by myself and won't get the room rate , just found that out. It's only for groups. Thanks for the input.
It is for the AAPC group. If you are attending, you are part of that group. I say that because I use the link to get my room, I attend by myself, and I get that rate. Just got my room for regionals at the group rate. Do you mind if I ask who told you that you would not qualify for it? Maybe something is changing for Healthcon next year that I am not aware of.

It is for the AAPC group. If you are attending, you are part of that group. I say that because I use the link to get my room, I attend by myself, and I get that rate. Just got my room for regionals at the group rate. Do you mind if I ask who told you that you would not qualify for it? Maybe something is changing for Healthcon next year that I am not aware of.
I talked to the reservations at the resort in Disney