Wiki New billing and EMR system

ppma

Networker
Best answers
I am currently looking for a new billing web based software with EMR. Can anyone give me some suggestions? AdvancedMD? Kareo? Thanks!

I am currently looking for a new billing web based software with EMR. Can anyone give me some suggestions? AdvancedMD? Kareo? Thanks!

I am currently using AdvancedMD. The reporting system is basically non-existent. I would not recommend that system for anyone. Maybe look at DAQ?

Try NueMD. It is very user friendly. It is web-based and is cost effective. It has many different reports as well as offering a service for customizable reports per client. They have the best support of any medical software company and also have an EHR if desired.

Stay away from anything linked to Allscripts....We have been using it for 8 months, and I feel its not the ideal system as it was expressed to us. To many clicks to get around...double work... not user friendly, takes more time, need more employees etc...this is just my personal opinion. Hope this system information helps in your decision making. Thanks and good luck.