Wiki 2015 CPT Updates - Does anyone know

Does anyone know if the AMA releases any of this information earlier? I was hoping to have information before the book ships in December.

Debra are there a lot of changes in the 2015 edition in the update you recieved? I'm just curious. I will be ordering my books soon.

Thanks,
Jane

I agree that the CPT changes is a great book and you can order it now but that one is currently back ordered with a ship date of sometime on Dec. the CPT book is ready now as an E book but I have been told the hard book is back ordered. Yes there appears to be numerous changes this year.

Ladonna Schaad, Coding Compliance Manager

I just checked the AMA website store and the E-book isn't scheduled to be released until November 1st. Where did you get the e-book already? I have already pre-ordered my hard-copy. Thanks

I pre ordered the E book in May. It is the only way to obtain the book before November. Every year they offer the opportunity to preorder the books in May to be able to receive them in September.

I received my hard copy of the 2015 CPT last week from AAPC. I noticed a change to the way urine drug screens are coded and some of the flu vaccination codes are changing, but I don't do much work in 10000 - 79999 portions, so your mileage may vary ;)

Does anyone have the soft copy of the CPT 2015. If so please share it to my email id.
Sivakrishna_79@yahoo.in

Thanks,
Siva

It is not possible to do this. You must purchase your own copy of the book. It is copy protected and sharing in this manner is prohibited. Once I download the e-book there is no way to even copy and paste portions they have blocked that capability and the book cannot be e-mailed from one person to another. You will need to go to the AMA website and purchase the e-book.