• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

20610 Athrocentesis HELP!

SassyMsDavid

Guest
Messages
10
I am hoping that there are some ortho experts out there that can help me with this. One of my providers performed an arthrocentesis procedure on 3 different areas of the same knee . . . . would I code this as: 20610-RT x 3 OR do I need to list each one separately??

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks ~ Heather David
 
Top