Wiki 92928 Question ?

kvogel03

Guru
Best answers
Hello, I have billed 92928 LD, and 93458 26XU. The insurance has denied the 92928 for CO-B15. The physician stented in the proximal to mid left anterior descending artery and in the diagonal branch.

Then the physician went back in 2 weeks later did 92928 in mid to distal left anterior descending artery equivalent branch. The insurance also denied it for the same reason.

Is there a time frame on how soon you can go back in and stent in the same artery ? Any recommends on how to get this paid?

Hello, I have billed 92928 LD, and 93458 26XU. The insurance has denied the 92928 for CO-B15. The physician stented in the proximal to mid left anterior descending artery and in the diagonal branch.

Then the physician went back in 2 weeks later did 92928 in mid to distal left anterior descending artery equivalent branch. The insurance also denied it for the same reason.

Is there a time frame on how soon you can go back in and stent in the same artery ? Any recommends on how to get this paid?
What was the insurance that denied and what was your dx code billed. this should have paid without any issues. I bill these all the time and always get them paid.

Insurance is Medicare combined product and Dx: I25.10
which Medicare advantage plan? I ask because each one can be different in processing claims. And is I25.10 the only dx code billed for placing a stent? no stenosis? chronically totally occluded artery? calcified lesions?

which Medicare advantage plan? I ask because each one can be different in processing claims. And is I25.10 the only dx code billed for placing a stent? no stenosis? chronically totally occluded artery? calcified lesions?
It is Aetna Medicare. The first claim that went out had I25.10 and I25.84 when he did 92928, and 93458 and the second claim that went out 2 weeks later was I25.10 with 92928.