Wiki 99214 vs 99213 which one when billing Neuroflow

Best answers
Hello,

We are a pain management practice. We currently started to do Neuroflow a questionnaire type test all our patients are doing. This helping our doctors to see how the meds pts are on are working and how they are effecting them mentally. My question is can someone help me figure out if I can bill 99214 when the doctor or NP's review the neuroflow questionnaires results with the pt. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me figure this out.

As per my Knowledge u can bill 99214 for this services. As per ur scenario it was covered Detailed Hx and Detailed Examination I hope u can bill.
ty for responding to me. Can you tell me a little bit more in detail. I want to be sure I have everything documented so in case of an audit I am prepared. The doctor I work for wants to be 100% sure before we start billing 99214. Right know we only bill 99213 with the neuroflow codes. We bill 99214 when doc does something extra such as changing meds or the dosage. I believe we should be able to bill 99214 bc we are not only seeing the pt for a follow up after a procedure or a med management we are also going over the results of the neuroflow questionnaires. This is something extra we are doing. The part I am confused at is this is only a questionnaires not a actual test even thou we are uploading the results and NP;s and DOcs are reviewing them.