Wiki AAPC Keeps my Money

Best answers
I probably shouldn't post this but I have reached a new level of frustration. During one of the toughest times of my life, somehow I managed to prepare for the CPC, pass the exam and start a new job. I made a lot of mistakes because of my state of mind at the time. Mentally and emotionally drained, I renewed my AAPC membership last year and somehow I purchased the webinar subscription they offered as a bundle with my membership. I honestly do not recall this at all. This year, I received an email advising me that my subscription was ending. I realized the error I made and asked the AAPC to allow me access to the webinars since I had missed the opportunity to do so.

It's been 3 months since I have spoken with 2 AAPC representatives. I was told that they could see that I did not access the webinars but no guarantee would be made that I would be given access. This is crazy to me. Why am i being ignored? Why can't i have access to webinars that you already have on file? Am i really asking for too much? Who could I speak to next?

Thank you for your post. I have also an issue with webinar subscription. AAPC signed me for automatic webinar subscription renewal without my knowledge and my consent. This morning I realized that AAPC charged my CC for the webinars for the entire last year ( 2023) which I had not known that I had access to AAPC webinars. I was diligently completing my CEUs during the last year by using outside free sources and being absolutely unaware that I have access to the webinars. Until this morning when I received a notification that my webinar subscription is about to be renewed automatically. That is when I discovered that AAPC made unauthorized transaction last year. However, after I spoke with 2 AAPC reps I was told that my money ( $419.00) cannot be refunded or credited to my account because it is too late. AAPC is very unfair in this case as they performed unauthorized transaction and refused to take responsibility for their actions. AAPC offered me extension for 2 more months, however, I did not agree to that. I should not be held responsible for AAPC error. I was thinking to write a letter to AAPC Health Care Magazine.
Please, be aware of automatic renewal and don't fall prey to this as well.