• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Alloderm graft coding w/breast reconstruction - what code do I use?

hencked

Guest
Messages
53
My plastic surgeon inserts a "acellular dermal AlloDerm graft" with breast reconstruction. It is put deep into the fascia/muscle and then the tissue expander is put in. It allows him to do the expansion process more rapidly. Is anyone else seeing this done? What code should I use for this AlloDerm graft or sling as he also calls it. The company who supplies the graft suggests 15330, but I am not sure if I am comfortable with that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Debbie H.
 
Top