Wiki Appeal form

june616

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone a link to a printable "generic" claim appeal form? I accidently used my last copy without making more and now I can't find it online either :rolleyes: Thank you for your help!

I don't know. I have a letter that I made up that I use for appeals when it is a company that doesn't have a specific appeal form. Hope you find one!

Does anyone a link to a printable "generic" claim appeal form? I accidently used my last copy without making more and now I can't find it online either :rolleyes: Thank you for your help!

Hi, I would look at the payers website for any specific form they require or if able to call them and appeal via telephone...depends on the appeal maybe (?).

Usually each payor has a specific form they require you use. These are usually downloadable.

I ALWAYS include a detailed letter of explanation with the appropriate form. Medicare and Medicaid are tricky, as they have different types of "appeals/adjustments," each with it's own form. Be careful not to waste your time with the wrong form for Mcare & Mcaid.