Wiki Assesement Help

Best answers
Help! I originally purchased the timed test through a bootcamp that was given in the area. I felt I was ready so i took the test. I didnt pass :( i attempted again, and still.. did not pass- all within high 70 scores. I personally purchased the test again and was getting ready to take it today- I went to my purchases and clicked on the proficiency assessment, logged in, and went to begin the test. It is stated that I have used my 2 attempts.. but since I purchased another test, cant I still take it??

Frustrating because its saturday and no one is at aapc

Any advice or suggestions?

ICD-10 timed test

I was taking the timed ICD-10 test and all of a sudden the page changed to a paragraph asking me if I wanted to stay on this page or leave this page and if I wanted to go back to hit cancel. There was not a cancel on the page to hit. There was only do you want to leave page or stay on page button to click on. When I clicked on stay on page it wouldn't do anything. Very frustrating since i was getting close to 3 hours and I didn't get to finish my test. Hope someone can remedy this. Also it was very inconvenient that i had to hit next after each question and then had to click on new page and scroll down to get to next question. Has anyone else had any problems?