Wiki Auditing Certification

cdcpc

Networker
Best answers
Has anyone had postive/negative experiences with the company PCA (Physician Chart Auditors)? I am thinking about taking a course from them in chart auditing. I wanted to see what other auditors out there thought of PCA.
Thank you :)

Take the course only if you need it. I was going to take the course but came to the conclusion that the certificate would not do me any good unless my employer was requesting for me to get certified as an auditor. My CPC cert is enough for them to know that I have the knowledge in various aspects of coding. Its not a cheap course but go for it if your interested in learning more about auditing.

I agree

Take the course only if you need it. I was going to take the course but came to the conclusion that the certificate would not do me any good unless my employer was requesting for me to get certified as an auditor. My CPC cert is enough for them to know that I have the knowledge in various aspects of coding. Its not a cheap course but go for it if your interested in learning more about auditing.

Thanks Elizabeth. I think you're right--there's no point in wasting the money on the program unless it will "pay off" in the future. In my case, my work is requesting me to get an auditing certification so it will certainly be worth it for me.