Wiki Biliblanket Rental?

Best answers
Our practice owner has just tasked me with finding out if we can bill for what is basically biliblanket rental. Previously we have sent the biliblanket home with patients and not charged for it. However, our biliblanket has bit the dust and a new one is very expensive. He is wanted to see if there is a way to bill for sending it home with the patients to help offset the cost. Google search has shown that there are apparently companies that provide this rental service so I'm sure it can be done; I'm just not sure about it being done by the pediatric clinic.

Can anybody help me out with this?

This is the instructions I found for a rental company that does not bill insurance directly, but provides a superbill for parents to send in their own claims. Even if you don't want to do that, it's a place to start:
[Company] will supply you with a superbill that has ICD-10 diagnosis coding (P59.9), CPT codes (E0202), Modifiers (RR- rental), Place of Service Codes (H-home), our National Provider ID (NPI), and our Tax-ID/EIN that will allow you to submit a claim to your health insurance provider.

That particular company charges $75 per day.