Wiki Billing for a 504 school meeting

Best answers
I have a doctor asking if he can bill for when he attends (over phone/zoom) the School 504 mtg for one of his patients. patient is not present, its usually the parents and school administrators and teacher.
thank you.

I have a doctor asking if he can bill for when he attends (over phone/zoom) the School 504 mtg for one of his patients. patient is not present, its usually the parents and school administrators and teacher.
thank you.
It really would depend on what he is doing at the meeting, how it is documented and whether or not that is a billable service. Can you give a little more detail? You can't bill just for attending a meeting - there is no code for attending meetings. But if he is performing some particular service in the course of that meeting, it's possible that there might be something that could be billed.

It really would depend on what he is doing at the meeting, how it is documented and whether or not that is a billable service. Can you give a little more detail? You can't bill just for attending a meeting - there is no code for attending meetings. But if he is performing some particular service in the course of that meeting, it's possible that there might be something that could be billed.
30min phone discussion regardin:
-why ist difficult to spark interest.
-narcolepsy medication specifically modafinil and xywav
-school resources
-school behavioral therapist who still wishes to confer with me.
-websites about narcolepsy
-driving
-sleep debt concept
-low teacher to student ration schools.