Wiki Bones of the Foot

nyyankees

True Blue
Best answers
Not sure about this but wanted to ask. Would the calcaneus, Cuboid and metatarsal bones be considered separate anatomical sites and allow a 59 modifier?

I know with foot surgeries that you can add 59 modifiers in certain situations. We do very few foot surgeries and am not well versed on these types of multiple procedures.

Thanks for your help.

They should be. What type of surgery is your physician doing. I have a very good diagrahm showing the bones, tendons, and ligaments of the foot/ankle that I'll be happy to fax you. Just let me know if you need it. Have a great day.:)

Good morning,
Let me apologize to you. I just saw your reply. As I'm looking at the Diagrahm that I have I'm thinking it's best if I can give you the link where you can print it out yourself. The reason I say this is because it really needs to be printed in color. That's what makes it easier to read. Here is link....

https://www.northcoastfootcare.com/footcare-info/foot-anatomy.html

This website (www.northcoastfootcare.com) in general is a great website. You can look up different conditions and it explains it in detail, as well as, shows you the anatomy. I hope this is helpful to you. Have a great day.