Wiki Bootcamp

Best answers
I am signed up for the ICD 10 bootcamp in Charlotte, NC this Thursday and Friday, but I have not gotten any further information about it. I signed up last year for it. Should I not have received an e-mail or something since then to tell me where to go and what to do when I get there? A packet in the mail? Something?

I would check with AAPC by phone. There are chapter-sponsored boot camps and AAPC-sponsored boot camps, and they will have the contact information for all of them. If you signed up for this last year, though, it was probably an AAPC-sponsored boot camp since the local chapter option is fairly recent. You might also check your spam folder, and look for a confirmation email from around the time that you first registered.

what did you think?

I am going to the boot camp next week.. what did you think? did you have to take anything with you besides what is include..laptop, extra books etc..?? I work in an Ophthalmology office and there is no specialty training for this yet, I hope this will help us out with understanding of ICD 10 for our specialty. Especially diabetes. any insight would be appreciated.