Wiki Break-out sessions

bearybubba2008

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone know when the break-out sessions will be released? I am using the Employer Justification letter to try and get my employers to pay for the conference, and it shows to list any pertinent sessions that would benefit my work.
Thank you in advance,

I'm also looking for the full list of sessions, but I don't think it will be available until November. Which is silly because the first deadline for the discounted $795 rate ends October 31.

I originally thought maybe I can register now and cancel later, but there's a convention cancellation fee of $100.00. I guess we would have to wait.

Healthcon 2016 Agenda

I too have been asked for the agenda before I can get approval from my organization to attend. I hope it is published before the introductory discount expires.

I've emailed the conference organizers to see if I can get a definitive answer for you. I do know that there will be some new options this year and that they've expanded the offerings. But I understand that some employers want to see what they're sending you to learn! I should hear back soon.

UPDATE from AAPC on Breakout Sessions!

Hi, I got an email back from AAPC with regards to your concerns:

We realize that could be a problem. Here are a couple of ideas to help.

A.Anyone who needs more info could email our department, ideally Sandra at Sandra.nestman@aapc.com or Tami at tami.anderson@aapc.com and we are happy to place an extension in their profile for that discount.

B.Although the schedule is not complete, parts of it are and we are going to try to start adding sessions as we have them so there is some content. We are going to make a plan to start doing that next week.

The official target for schedule is first week of November.

Thank you!

Thank you so much, Pam!!!! That is great news. I submitted my request to my employers but if I can add any additional information to that request, that would be ideal

Thank you again!!!

Pam,

If we email them to let them know we need more info to give to our employers do we have to sign up for the early bird by the end of the month or can we wait to get a little more info and still get the early bird if they note our profile. My employers need more before they will let me sign up.

I sent an email to both of the people listed and I finally heard back yesterday. They will give you an invoice that has the early bird price on it, so when you register, you can send that in with it so that you get the cheaper price. She also said that she will make a note in my profile. I also have to pay as soon as possible after they post the schedule/agenda.

Great. Thank you so much for the info. I have not heard back yet, but I know they will get to me. :)